Our Remote Learning program is held on the campus of Bridge of Hope Church with access to a spacious newly constructed Nextgen Center with high speed internet, and facilitators to assist students as needed.
Our Remote Learning program is held for 1st grade - 12 year old students with availability for 7th - 12th grade students on an as needed basis.
- Our Remote Learning program requires that students have their own laptop and headphones in order to complete their course work.
- Students also need to have their own supplies (paper, pencils, markers, crayons, glue, scissors, etc).
- Students will need to have a container with their FIRST and LAST names written on the container to store their supplies.
- Students are not allowed to share items with their peers at the facility.
- 7:00ma - 7:45am - Arrival / Student Check-in / Covid 19 Safety protocols
- 7:55am - 10:00am - Remote Learning
- 10:00am - 10:15am - Break / Stand up and Stretch / Restroom break
- 10:15am - 12:00pm - Remote Learning
- 12:00pm - 12:40pm - Lunch / Restroom break
- 12:40pm - 1:30pm - Remote Learning
- 1:30pm - 2:15pm - Snack / Preparation for Transition
- 2:15pm - 3:00pm - Enrichment Day Pickup
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm - After Care Session / Snack / Tutorials
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm - Clean up / Restroom / Pack up / Pick up
*PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT EVERY STUDENT HAS THEIR OWN SCHEDULE PROVIDED TO THEM BY THEIR SPECIFIC SCHOOL / TEACHER(S). THIS CHG SCHEDULE IS GENERIC AND WILL BE ADJUSTED TO FIT THE NEEDS OF THE STUDENTS.
$25.00 registration fee is due with your completed registration form (per student)
Remote Learning: $25 a day per student
- Remote Learning is offered Monday-Friday from 7am-3pm; however, parents can choose to use Remote Learning on a part-time basis (at least three times a week). Parents can also choose to use our After Care program following a day at Remote Learning.
- For multi-child discounts, please contact Leslie Simpson.
After Care Program: $25 weekly
Please notify CHG Program Director, Leslie Simpson if your child will be absent from Remote Learning.
- Weekly payments are due every Tuesday by end of business day.
- A $5.00 late fee per day will be charged beginning Wednesday.
- If an account is one week behind, your child will not able to return until the account has been paid in full.
- Your child may be picked up any time before 2:00pm.
- If your child is attending the After Care program, he or she will transition to the After Care program upon completion of the Remote Learning day.
- After Care rates begin at 3:00 pm. Camp Hope of Greensboro closes at 6:00 pm and all students MUST be picked up by 6:00 pm.
LATE PICK UP FEE
- There is a $5 late fee per child for the first 10 minutes.
- There will be an additional $5 charged for every 5 minutes thereafter.
We always look to praise a child for good behavior but when necessary our form of discipline is the “time out” method. Time out is always enforced in a loving and explanatory way. In extreme cases, a parent may be contacted to pick up their child or they may receive a behavior notice that explains the behavior that took place.
A holiday schedule will be provided that lists the days Camp Hope of Greensboro will be closed. Please be advised that Camp Hope of Greensboro’s Remote Learning Center and After Care program will operate on the same schedule as Guilford County Schools.
LUNCHES AND SNACKS
Each child is required to bring their own lunch which needs to consist of foods / beverages that can remain at room temperature. The facility is unable to provide warming for any microwave meals at this time due to COVID19 restrictions. Each child will keep their lunch with them at their designated sitting area.
CHG will provide one morning snack/beverage during the Remote Learning schedule. One afternoon snack and beverage will be provided during the After Care program. It is recommended that students bring water bottles as well. Children will not be able to access the facility water fountains due to COVID19 restrictions.