Type the content for this accordion section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this accordion section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section.
This is a trip designed to expose our students to ministry experiences within a diverse cultural environment (mainly in French and Spanish) and encourage them to use their gifting to make disciples and glorify God. BOH Nextgen pastor and leaders will partner with diverse ministries across the city to make sure our students have a well rounded experience.
June 29 - July 6, 2022
Airfare: $750 Roundtrip Charlotte - Montreal (subject to change).
Passport: $165 (more or less depending if it’s a Renewal or a new passport)
- 3 days public transport pass $20.50
- Daily pass according to our trips $10 a day or a bundle of 10 trips $30
- TOTAL: $50
Accommodations: $400 per person. We are considering an Airbnb (shared house) that we can all share to encourage community. We will do communal meals for most of our stay.
Food: $300 per person
- We will be there six full days (not counting travel days) and seven nights
- 23 meals (three meals a day + snacks, including one meal for the day of arrival and one meal on the day of departure)
- Each person must register by May 15 by completing a registration form and buying their ticket.
- June 24 due date for the full amount of the trip is due.
- Each person is responsible for raising the money for their trip. A sponsorship letter will be provided to help you raise it.
- A fundraiser event may be in the works but we encourage everyone to do their own fund raising using the letter we will provide.
- We will have 3 meetings in preparation for this trip. April 22 at 7 PM/ May 27 at 7 PM/ June 24 at 7 PM