What precautions are being taken to keep everyone safe at church services?
- We will limit attendance in each service, to adhere to CDC and state guidelines
- Social distancing guidelines will be used.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available in multiple places.
- Attendance and contact information will be taken at every service for contact
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
- All people will be wearing masks and will have masks to give to people while
- Kids programming has been adjusted to limit exposure.
How do I register to attend a service?
Visit bridgeofhope.church, and Facebook page, etc. to pick your time of attendance.
What do I do if I registered for a service, but can no longer attend?
Call church phone number - (336) 285-8218 - or a pastor and let them know.
Will there be a church service for my kids?
We are looking forward to planning whole-family worship services upon our return.
Services will be shorter (75 min) and resources will be provided for each
table where a child is present. The mother’s room will be available for parents of
infants who need to change or feed their child.
How are decisions being made about when we gather at church again?
We are following the guidelines given by the CDC and state government. We are
also working in conjunction with local officials and suggestions from the BOH
Health and Wellness team.
If I have interacted with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14
days, but I have not tested positive, can I attend church?
The second greatest command is to love your neighbor as yourself. In an effort to
be Godly and neighborly, we would ask that if you think you are at risk, you would
continue worshipping online. You can visit our online services at live.bridgeofhope.
church, our Facebook page, and YouTube.
Am I required to wear a mask at church?
We are asking everyone to wear masks, because that is what the CDC and government
officials are asking. We believe being together is a great thing, but we
also believe in being kind.